Click on the image above for video.
Presented by the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce, the 2018 Small Business Awards recognize the leaders in the Carlsbad business community.
Small Business Community Impact Award – Given to a business that has created a measurable impact on the community and integrated its charitable activities into its operations.
Winner: WWM Financial “If you work for WWM Financial, you must be a hard worker and someone who believes the greatest work in life is helping others.” That is the culture of this Carlsbad independent advisory firm.
Every person in the firm is active in charities, philanthropy and participating in causes that make a difference. They serve as board members, leaders, and volunteers for several charitable groups including:
1) Carlsbad Charitable Foundation
2) Carlsbad Hi-Noon and Evening Rotary Clubs
3) Wolff Family Endowment for Mental Health. As the founders of this endowment fund, the company has raised tens of thousands of dollars to help those with mental illnesses.
4) Soroptimist International Oceanside /Carlsbad.
5) San Diego Nice Guys, by donating time, money & labor to help the less fortunate.
WWM Financial believes that a life of giving gives meaning to life.